CEA LETI is looking for a Research Engineer Microfluidics. The candidate will contribute to the development of microfluidic systems applied to the field of organ-on-chip, including microfluidic chips as well as its associated instrumentation.
Your activities will include
– design of microfluidic chips (CAD/CAM/FEA) integrating constraints of biology, materials, manufacturing methods, instrumentation, etc.
– setting up a test environment
– using and improving software for control and acquisition
– microfluidic experimentation without or with biological components
– analysis and interpretation of results
– developing a vision of the system consistent with the overall project objective
– following technological and scientific advances in the field
The candidate will also contribute to the promotion of transversality with other CEA laboratories and will maintain close relations with the project partners, in particular with experts in cell biology.