Within the Organoids On a Chip (OOC) FOCUS incentive Program of CEA 10 PhD positions are available.
- Reconstruction of a biliary network-on-chip by 3D bioprinting
- Microfluidic bioreactor for in-situ analysis of extracellular vesicles secreted by organoids.
- Innovative hydrogels for “minibrain-on-chip ” development to study Alzeimer’s disease
- Multiplexed minigut intestinal organoids on chip
- Analyse des paramètres du microenvironnement qui contrôlent la vascularisation et la croissance sur puce d’une tumeur pancréatique.
- The role of cytoskeleton architecture in pluripotent stem cell differentiation
- Etude sur puce de l’absence de réaction immunitaire contre des futurs greffons d’organoïdes de pancréas.
- Development of a tumor-on-chip system, to model tumor-host interactions and predict response to treatments
- Reconstruction of the limbal niche of the cornea by 3D Bioprinting
More information on vancancies: The Knowledge Factory – Organoids On a Chip (OOC) FOCUS incentive Program (cea.fr)
The FOCUS OOC incentive program will focus on supporting the CEA’s ambitions in the strategic area of Medicine of the Future, with the aim of moving towards precision, predictive, preventive and personalized medicine (4P). In this respect, this FOCUS program, with a long-term upstream research objective, will complement the resourcing mechanisms at the service of the CEA’s positive inflection on medical devices.
The vocation of the FOCUS OSP project is therefore to support coordinated research actions with a strong innovative character aiming at applications in biology or health within a ten-year time frame, in a strongly transversal and multidisciplinary approach. The project will benefit from resources to finance about ten thesis subjects for the 2021 campaign – possibly supplemented by a few additional subjects in 2022; these theses will be organized as a network, drawing on the resources and skills of all the CEA’s operational departments to promote synergy between researchers from different disciplines. Like the other FOCUS programs, the FOCUS OSP project will benefit from incentives allocated by the PTC/PE to ensure the coordination and animation of the FOCUS (recruitment of post-doctoral fellows, financing of structuring equipment, organization of workshops, etc.).
The project is co-piloted by Manuel THERY (DRF), Fabrice NAVARRO (DRT), accompanied by Carole BRESSON (DES) and Christophe BOSSUET (DAM).