Chief Scientific Officer at InSphero AG
Armin Wolf is Chief Scientific Officer at InSphero AG and Professor of Toxicology at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern, Germany. An accomplished pharmaceutical R&D executive and board-certified toxicologist with more than 30 years cumulative experience at Janssen and Novartis, Armin offers a first-hand perspective on the challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry.
- Early and late drug discovery support on how to bring new molecules (small and biologics) into the clinics
- Scientific core expertise: Biochemical and Cellular Toxicology. Screening and Translational Efficacy and Safety
- Leading global Scientific Organizations to excellence and success
- Leader of global line functions and international cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation as Project Manager
- Strategic planning
Liaison person and interface between various Preclinical departments like: Preclinical Safety, Biomarker Development, DMPK and Research TI/TV and Lead Optimization
- Scientific paper record of more than 100 publications
- Successful delivery of scientific solutions
- Successful deconvolution of drug candidate safety issues.
- Successful promotion of drugs into the first in human testing.
- Setting up a global Mechanistic and Investigative Toxicology organization at Janssen, with Headquarter in Beerse (Belgium) and Spring House (Pennsylvania) and LaJolla (California) with a scientific strategy in Predictive Toxicology, Biomarker and Mechanistic Toxicology.
- Leading organizational changes.